Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner Review

by - June 07, 2017

Toner is an essential process in a good skin care routine, as it restore your skin's pH balance after cleaning. It also helps to remove impurities still left on the skin after cleansing and keep oil production under control. As for me, toner that help to soothe sensitive and acne prone skin will be my main choice.


By searching around, I found that Kiehl's iconic Calendula Herbal Products might be the one that suit my skin. Kiehl's claims that this toner is formulated with select herbal extracts to gently cleanse and soothe normal to oily skin types without the use of alcohol or harsh synthetic drying agent. It may be used to soothe and improve problem areas.
Catchy part of this toner is the calendula petals that are infused in the bottle. Calendula, also known as Marigold and plant pharmacological studies have shown that calnedula extract has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties often use in cosmetic products.

Another key ingredient will be Allantoin , a compound that found in Comfrey Root. Known to be bacteria inhibitor and it can soothe and reduce inflammation in various product formulation. Great Burdock, another key ingredients is a gentle, natural ingredient known for centuries to help improve dry skin. * All descriptions of key ingredients are taken from the Kiehl's official website


My Experience with Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner:
I have been using this toner for 2 months, it made my skin's texture even and improved my skin drastically. For me, this toner is very very soothing because I am those girl with super sensitive skin that most of the toner will cause the skin irritated, inflamed and get very tightApart from that, I have to say it does help me in oil controlling and help in prevent breakout. When I have breakout, I will purposely patted the cotton pad with Calendula toner onto the affected area and you can see improvement on it. At the same time, I like the soothing scent of this toner that smells particularly like chrysanthemum tea. Overall I would recommend this for you guys based on my experience but everyone skin may vary. So, it's best to consult and get sample from the Kiehl's store before purchase.

Note: Two size available 250ml and 500ml

Disclaimer : This is not a sponsor review. All opinion are based on my own experience ☺


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I'm using their hair product too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I can try although i cant drink chrysanthemum tea… somehow, im allergic to the tea… haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used to be a huge fan of Kiehls.. wow.. these are some new products I really need to check out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiehls used to be my favorite products. They have really good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always wanted to try this particular toner. Heard so much raves about this.

    xx
    Puiyeesss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this ! This is really good and it could be mask also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alcohol Free toner always my choice.. wanna consider this! -Racheal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I didn't know an alcohol free toner existed, definitely going to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love something come with herbal. would try out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm almost never use a toner for the very same reasons, may have to look into this one - and appreciate that this is your own product and not sponsored ;-) trust it more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiehls product is always so promising! Wouldn't to try it =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Natural Herbal Toner
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete