[Review] Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore clay mask

by - October 23, 2016

Hello everyone!
Today I am going to write a review on Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, a souvenir from my brother who went to holiday in Korea. 

It is one of the innisfree's best selling products and being loved by many. It claims to be 3 in 1 product that help to remove sebum , brightens skin, treats blemishes and also soothing and moisturizing. 


The dirty grey jeju volcanic clay ingredients, made from hardaned lava, deeply cleanse pores to purify your skin. 
It's free from mineal oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrance and  imidazolidinyl urea (a chemical that's is used as a preservative and antimicrobial in cosmetic products that will cause negative reaction such as dermatitis). 

How to use: 
1) After washing your face, gently apply toner on you face 
2) Apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3) Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. ( Use 1-2 times per week)

- Here is my horrible photo with the mask on the face XD

After application, I had a strange feeling between cold and warm but it's not a bad feeling and after a while you will get used to it. It will also  dried into a darker grey color and my face does feel tightened and there's no irritation during application. 

The picture above is the before and after photo (sorry for the bad quality photo XD). Overall, I like the product. My skin feels fresher, brighter and tighter after using.  I can't noticed any difference in skin toning, but probably after a couple use!  

The only complaint is it doesn't come with a spatula, slightly unhygienic to me but luckily I have several spatula at home =)

Where to purchase? 
1) Innisfree store. Look for their store location at http://www.innisfreemalaysia.com/store.html

Thanks for reading my review! Tell me which mask is your favorite in the comments and if you used this one what do you think about it. 

You May Also Like

0 comments